How do I revert to stock S4 OS from CyanogenMod
So I was curious about CyanogenMod. Installed it on my S4 without reading up on it.. I want to go back to my stock OS :-( is there a step by step guide with steps and links that I could follow? Stupid move I know. But I just want my old S4 back. If someone out there could help out a noob, I'd be soooo happy. Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-14-2014, 01:39 PM #2
It's actually very easy.
1) Download a stock firmware file from either sammobile or Samsung-updates.com
Make sure it's for your exact model number
2) Open Odin (You probably used this for rooting)
3) Hit PDA and search for the stock firmware file.
4) Uncheck F. Reset time and hit start.
Odin will do the rest. Once it's passed, you'll be back to stock
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running Slim Bean 4.3
- 10-08-2014, 12:13 AM #3
- 03-06-2015, 02:49 PM #4
- By Nav12345 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 02:33 PM
- By 816swim in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 08:24 AM
- By nicholes444 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:37 PM
- By Michaelb104 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:17 AM
- By Flamzy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:01 AM