- 1 Posts
Verizon technical support no help!
My Verizon Droid RAZR maxx HD seems to be working fine...except i get yelled at by friends and family that I'm not replying to their texts....only issue...i never got them! I get texts, but obviously sporadically don't get them! technical support has me on phone for an hour every time and same crap..i clear cache.....run all kinds of updates..never fixes it! They finally sent me a replacement (refurbished) phone and same thing is happening! I'm so fed up! Afraid if i buy a new one i will be out the $ and no fix....please help!!!
- 04-13-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Re: Verizon technical support no help!
Welcome to the forums.
This might be a strange question, but do all the people texting you use iPhones?
- 04-13-2014, 10:14 PM #3
- 04-13-2014, 10:34 PM #4
- By kolby_64 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Brian Rungaitis in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:56 PM
- By myandroidsucks in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:42 PM
- By AKFL3TCH3R in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Ashley Elson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:59 PM