- 2 Posts
Not able to make calls after trimming Sim card?
I had a metro pcs Huawei that I dropped and ruined. do. I used another metro phone I had lying around but the Sim Card in the new one was a micro. I trimmed my sim and the phone seems to take it, I'm not getting that 'no sim card inserted' message or anything. However I'm not able to make or receive calls or texts, has anyone Had something similar happen? I'm not sure what to do.
- By NotSoBrown in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2014, 10:50 PM
- By Angelica Garcia in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2014, 07:01 AM
- By LordMarq in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:37 PM
- By Alisha Allen in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:34 PM
- By todd_k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:40 PM