Cyanogenmod

napster99

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey there! I'm from Comoros Islands I'm a newbie here AC is one of the most relevant community I could find.
I own an international Note 2 (GT N 7100) and I'm running on CM snapshot M11 "i never liked samsung TW ui".
So I'd like to take the plunge in the new CM12 Lollipop featured. I've been reading there isn't a stable build version released yet by the CM team, the available ones are only nightlies and they seem like they have some issues like the camera, wifi...
So according to you, do you think I should flash it, or should I wait a little bit they'll probably be releasing a stable build in the upcoming months? Because I'm excited about the new CM12!

Thanks... In advance :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Why not flash the stock ROM and use a different launcher? (TW is just the launcher.) I haven't seen TW in years - one of the first things I do on a new phone is install Nova Launcher. There are at least a dozen good ones out there. (is CM still using ADW? You can install that on the stock ROM.)

The nightlies are really for developers - to see if there are any hidden bugs. I wouldn't run on on the phone I use every day.

napster99

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
It's been almost a year I'm using CM and I'm really in love with it. I got many features I couldn't find on stock launcher. I was using stock with go ex launcher but I was quickly fed up of it and then I found out CM. I didn't try nova launcher yet, still it's a good deal depending on what I read about it. So get back to stock wow, I don't think so I'm in :)... Nova launcher why not, I'll give it a try.

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-10-02-26-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-10-02-26-49.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae