Who has a Zune?

mcll

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have owned numerous Zune and Ipods, even some Creative players. I prefer the Zune, especially because of the software. I really wanted the new Zune HD but my old 30 gig is still working like a charm so i see no need to upgrade.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
On the plane ride out to CES: I had the Zune HD (32GB). Dude next to me with an older Zune. We held hands the entire way ...

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i've had pretty much every zune aside from the small flash ones, and now have a 32HD.

i don't really get why people love to hate on them, the music pass is great for people who like to listen to new music and the HD if you don't care about having a million apps on your pmp, is the best one on the market imo.

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
I want a Zune HD so bad, but my Pioneer Nav in my car controls my ipod, and displays everything on my screen. Nobody makes a Nav that works like this with the zune, and it's keeping me from getting one. I've never had much luck with iPods, (on my 3rd one since 09 alone), and like the way the zune interface looks much better. but having to plug it in via headphone jack then control through the zune is a deal breaker for me.

HardcorePooka

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I love my Zune. I've had one since they first released. Then bought a second one so I could carry all my music with me. Upgraded to the 120GB one when my music collection exceeded the two combined zunes. Now, I do kind of want a Zune HD but my music collection just won't fit on it. I would also love the Zune Pass, but money is a bit of a problem right now... even though it is a really great value.

All in all, much happier with my Zunes than I ever was with my iPod. The lack of third party ICE support kind of sucks... but hey, just go buy a Ford and plug it in to Sync. Works like a charm.

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I have a poo brown first gen 30gig Zune that I absolutely love. I would love to pick up a Zune HD, but the 30gig keeps chugging along without a single problem, so I don't see the point yet.

dtboos

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I had an old school zune and recently got a Zune HD. Zune's (and others like creative) have superior sound quality to apples ipods, and the Zune Software is superb. The screen is the most attractive I've seen on any mobile device as well.

I am very happy with Zune products and await full integration with xbox, my computer ect.

HardcorePooka

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
So, should hopefully be ordering my ZuneHD 32GB today. Should have it monday or tuesday. Yay. Although I am really angry with Zune right now and their service. If you have a 120GB zune... pray it doesn't need service, cuz you won't get a 120GB one in return. They will offer you a refund or a 16GB HD. Jerks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol