32GB SDHC Card Available Now

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I can see the 32GB card only being truly useful if you are going to be lugging around your videos (or gaming when you can save apps to SD) with you. Since the Android platform isn't ideal for movie watching, and apps aren't officially supported being saved to SD, 16GB is plenty to accomodate most music enthusiasts needs. I have an 8GB card and have plenty of room left on it for pretty much anything.

ancient_dragon

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Correct---and I forgot to add that if that's the price for the SDHC card, how much will the micro SD card cost, with it's tiny form factor?

Ouch.
Well thats because its the Extreme III version, which has higher speed. Regular 32 GB SD cards are available in slower options for much less money. Such as $95 dollars for a San Disk 32 GB SDHC card at NewEgg(sorry it won't let me put a hyperlink in the post because I have less than 5 total posts, so you will have to look it up yourself to confirm). And there are even cheaper options also for 32 GB SDHC cards. So when you consider that price, a micro SD card seems like it could be a little more reasonable than what you would think from the 260 buck example from Cosco

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63