Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Thumbs down 32GB Sandisk MicroSD Back-ordered?

    Hey guys...so in anticipation of my new HTC EVO...I ordered this 32gb micro SD card...only to get an email to find out its back-ordered. After calling and giving an Indian man from sandisk an earful, they dont have an estimated date for my new card. SO I thought I would ask here if anyone else has ordered through sandisk...how long before your got it after getting the backorder email? Just wondering if its like 2mo or 2wks delay.

    Excited to have all my music on my EVO...less likely though I will have my card when I get the phone on June 4.
  2. #2  

    Thumbs up

    [ After calling and giving an Indian man from sandisk an earful....


    LOL...Priceless
    HTC EVO 4G
    Vaelpak 3.0 Remastered
    Netarchy-4.1.9,1-SBC
  3. #3  

    Default

    Go to Amazon.com there's plenty to choose from(type, price, manufacture) and no taxes, free shipping and you'll get it in days.
    Last edited by kinster02; 05-17-2010 at 08:41 PM.
  4. #4  
    Matt351's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Go to Amazon.com there's plenty to choose from(type, price, manufacture) and no taxes, free shipping and you'll get it in days.
    I have yet to see a 32 GB microSD card on Amazon.
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by godsidekurt View Post
    Hey guys...so in anticipation of my new HTC EVO...I ordered this 32gb micro SD card...only to get an email to find out its back-ordered. After calling and giving an Indian man from sandisk an earful, they dont have an estimated date for my new card. SO I thought I would ask here if anyone else has ordered through sandisk...how long before your got it after getting the backorder email? Just wondering if its like 2mo or 2wks delay.

    Excited to have all my music on my EVO...less likely though I will have my card when I get the phone on June 4.
    Why would you give the poor guy an earful? It's not his fault the item is backordered...
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Go to Amazon.com there's plenty to choose from(type, price, manufacture) and no taxes, free shipping and you'll get it in days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt351 View Post
    I have yet to see a 32 GB microSD card on Amazon.
    That is because they are not there. We have someone mixing up SD card with a microSD card,

Posting Permissions

B