- 70 Posts
Ipad subscription to droid
When I had my iPad I bought a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine through iTunes. I sold my iPad and I forgot about the subscription til now. Is it possible to transfer a subscription over to DROID?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 11-27-2012, 10:41 AM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By jexner325#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 05-16-2013, 08:11 AM
- By Soulsharter in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-10-2009, 06:40 PM
- By buckeye#AC in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM
- By JohnMcClane#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:11 AM
- By equus in forum IntroductionsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:11 PM