trio stealth 10 stuck in bootloop plz help

Wendy Tyo

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
My tablet Trio Stealth 10 MST 10-21 froze on the logo screen so i did a reset by holding down the volume button the android system recovery list came up i went to wipe data/factory reset it freezes on that screen also.so i went back to system recovery and wiped cache partition also wiped media partion it still will not startup and stays frozen on wipe data/factory reset screen i have also reset it by the reset pinhole button still freezes. I do not know if its rooted i didnt root it myself but idk if it came pre rooted when i bought it.Im not real tech savy lol. i also do not have a sd card inserted in this tablet bc its already 16 gb i have also let the battery drain all the way down then tried everything again can someone plz help me thanks

JD Alston

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I have a trio stealth - 10 (mst10-21). I did an update and it froze on boot logo when I rebooted it. I can't get it to go past that. I tried to do a soft reset but it didn't work. So, I tried a hard reset, but it won't go to the android. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get it to go further than boot logo. I was told that I could put jellybean on an sd card and re-install the OS but I can't find jellybean to download it for my trio stealth mst10-21. Can anyone help me with this?

Susann Philbrook

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
It just happened to my tablet as well. I think this may be due to a download/update for something like the OS. So, I guess nothing is going to work considering what I have read here. I also tried connecting it via USB to my pc. The driver will not load for the tablet. Cannot access it at all! Does this tablet use google?

The same thing recently happened to my Virgin Mobile phone. I believe an update downloaded and now all of the apps are failing. The first apps to fail on my cell phone were the google apps. (Me things there is a connection here!) :mad:

Stacy Lee6

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
i am having the same problem with as you guys could someone please tell me if you have gotten any help as to what to do for it to come up please share....

Julie Hops

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
hello, found your question and was wondering if you ever figured this problem out. I have the same tablet with the same problem. I noticed the date on your post and was wondering if you were able to fix yours. Thanks so much!!

1256-224-9316

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I have a trio stealth - 10 (mst10-21). I did an update and it froze on boot logo when I rebooted it. I can't get it to go past that. I tried to do a soft reset but it didn't work. So, I tried a hard reset, but it won't go to the android. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't get it to go further than boot logo. I was told that I could put jellybean on an sd card and re-install the OS but I can't find jellybean to download it for my trio stealth mst10-21. Can anyone help me with this?

I'm experiencing the same thing with my trio stealth-10 MST10-21. Can anyone help

Last edited by a moderator: