1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Using HD2 as PMP?

So there are quite a few HD2 popping around various sites for used for roughly $200. I've been trying to find a 4.3" mp3/video player for sometime now. I thought of the iPod Touch, Zune, and Archos 43. I really wanted one that was at least 4.3" as I use a Nexus One (don't want to drain the battery life so want something I wouldn't mind dying on me).

The reason I've recently thought about the HD2 is because it can be my media player and also allow me to do side projects like hack Android or WP7 or whatever else can be put on it. You guys think it's worth the money?

Global Posts
    482 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always Flashing Who Knows

Sorry but I have owned a hd2 for about 2 months and it was ok but they are getting lower in price and 200 is just a bit much I got mine of a friend for around 200 and that was along time ago if you get one you should get for cheaper but for side projects and stuff is sweet and all but main thing is its not your main phone its all for letting it die and beating it up so you should really spend so much just incase you break it you know

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk