Would you buy a Nokia Android phone?

Would you buy a Nokia Android phone?

• Total voters

btgrave

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Personally, HELL YES!!!

Heck, even a Nokia WP7 sounds awesome to me, just for competition sake and also intrigue.

UKJeeper

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
N8 hardware, E7 form factor, with Android? Oh yes, i'd be there. (as long as Nokia becomes the first Android phone maker to finally figure out power consumption...:))

SparkyXI

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
All I remember about Nokia is the oldschool phones (6110, 5110), and all I remember was that they were great phones. I don't know if they still make great phones, but if so, I'd consider it...

NetApex#CB

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
I am a big time HTC guy, but I have heard nothing but positives about Nokia hardware so I wouldn't hesitate to give them a try. (As long as XDA was down to mod with it.)

Arjoma

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Nokia have produced produced phones with great hardware (especially good cameras) for acceptable prices but with an awful OS in the past. I am pretty sure I would buy a Nokia Android device but I don't think they will make one. So I'm glad that there are so many other nice manufacturers out there that built nice Android Smartphones.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would. Nokia hardware is solid. I used to have their devices and constant drops and what not, no issues ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol