New to Android

hchavarria

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone...

I am thinking about getting myself a T-Mobile android phone either the MyTouch 3G Fender or the Motorola Cliq and have a couple questions which I have done some research on but have not gotten definite answers.

I am coming from a Windows Mobile environment and have also spend time with the iPhone and Palm Pre devices. I am an AT&T customer but will most likely open an agreement with T-Mobile to try out the android phones and I will most likely be transferring my calls back and forth since I don't plan to discontinue my AT&T service.

My questions:

Do either devices support exchange

Do they support VPN (IPSEC, PPTP, or SSL)

Do they have apps such as VNC viewer and RDP

Can you install apps to the SD Card?

Thanks.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone...

I am thinking about getting myself a T-Mobile android phone either the MyTouch 3G Fender or the Motorola Cliq and have a couple questions which I have done some research on but have not gotten definite answers.

I am coming from a Windows Mobile environment and have also spend time with the iPhone and Palm Pre devices. I am an AT&T customer but will most likely open an agreement with T-Mobile to try out the android phones and I will most likely be transferring my calls back and forth since I don't plan to discontinue my AT&T service.

My questions:

Do either devices support exchange

Do they support VPN (IPSEC, PPTP, or SSL)

Do they have apps such as VNC viewer and RDP

Can you install apps to the SD Card?

Thanks.

If you're going to pay the price of the fender, might as well get the cream of the crop and get the N1. I take it you wanted to buy it out of contract, well, there's a $70 premium there, but honestly, its a better phone worth the $ out of contract.
To answer another question. You asked if apps can be stored to SD card, not on a stock android phone, but you can root the phone and install apps2SD and save them there, that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad