1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

Default Anyway to install the Timescape SE UI on the VZW Play?

I would be interested in picking up a SE Play from VZW but I am not a huge fan of the vanilla android build. I kinda like it to be skinned with something (Sense, TouchWiz, etc.) and then chose from there with what I'd like to do. I am not well versed in rooting devices so I'd like to stay away from that if possible. However, is there a way to get the Timescape(Or the SE UI) on the Xperia Play for VZW?

Default Re: Anyway to install the Timescape SE UI on the VZW Play?

Rooting is irrelevant with this phone right now anyway as the CDMA Play can't currently be rooted. Have you looked into any of the launchers available in the market? Most offer skins you can download to give your phone a nice look. Also, they offer great customization. I use GO Launcher, they have great scrollable widgets, as does Launcher Pro. Check them out.

Yes you can and it is very easy to do. Your also lucky because it was just update to new version that has a couple of enhancements.

All you have to do is download and install the application.

there is more information and the download link below.

If you need any help feel free to ask.
    Need a Dropbox account? Use this link please. We will both get extra space. Anonymous as well.

The link one the site is broken. So is there any way you could email me the file? Wiill it work on a non rooted play?