Root my Experia play

vpoden

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, i got the new experia play, and i really want to root it but cant find out how, If anyone knows ANY way to do it please let me know. I don't care how long the process is or how much time it takes. I"m down for anything.

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to DooMLoRD over in the Xperia X10/Arc/Play side at XDA-Developers.com, he has developed a batch file (windows only) that will run the root for you!

There isn't really any difference between the code he typed out and how you do it here, so head on over, download and root!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1312859

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
sorry yall, new to this site and just got my phone,,,,what do you mean bootloader?, my son wants to play games and not sure just what all this phone does yet, and, what would be the best memory card for this too? Thank You:confused:

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
sorry yall, new to this site and just got my phone,,,,what do you mean bootloader?, my son wants to play games and not sure just what all this phone does yet, and, what would be the best memory card for this too? Thank You:confused:

Don't worry about bootloaders (if you want to tweak the phone, then it does) otherwise this is hands down the best phone for gaming

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia