Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Ray:Cant get to make confrence and looses signal after every call

Hi,

I just bought a Xperia ray around a week ago. I must say I am pretty impressed with the built and quality but I am facing some issues. The phone shipped with Android version 2.3.3 and I later upgraded it to 2.3.4. But even before upgrading I am facing this issue that it looses signal for 5-10 seconds after every call which is visible when you look at the signal bar. Also, after 2-3 days of software upgrade, I started facing another issue, I cant make conference calls, neither can I switch between two calls. It just hangs there, giving the message "Unable to switch calls" and resumes only when the call is disconnected from the other end. It was never the case with my previous phone, Blackberry Torch.

Can anyone please help, I am not willing to give my phone to Customer care guys.

Default Re: Ray:Cant get to make confrence and looses signal after every call

Just upgrade it to ICS via SEUS or pc suite , i think that will resolve your problem

Sent from my Ray using Tapatalk 2