free ea sports games aren't free on my play...

adamw412

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
There haave been some rumors about 5 free ea sports games. They are supposed to be free until january 15th 2012. But when I click on the games to download none of them are free. Any help? Its supposed to be deadspace, bbc2, 2 nfs titles and fifa 12. Anyone else having this problem?

Wireless Vet

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
There haave been some rumors about 5 free ea sports games. They are supposed to be free until january 15th 2012. But when I click on the games to download none of them are free. Any help? Its supposed to be deadspace, bbc2, 2 nfs titles and fifa 12. Anyone else having this problem?

Where are you even finding the games, because I can't even find them? I don't care if I have to pay for FIFA, I just want it. Do you have Verizon?

ele5

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Go to Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson then click on the area that says load up your Xperia PLAY with four free games, you use QR barcode scanner to scan the box, then open in the browser. Then you are prompted to connect to Wifi, then pick one at a time to download. It works, they're free, have both Need for Speeds and Dead Space on my phone all work amazing.

Reactions: akhi216

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Go to Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson then click on the area that says load up your Xperia PLAY with four free games, you use QR barcode scanner to scan the box, then open in the browser. Then you are prompted to connect to Wifi, then pick one at a time to download. It works, they're free, have both Need for Speeds and Dead Space on my phone all work amazing.

You instructions were flawless and I now have FIFA 2012 for free.

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk

tergazzidroid

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
You can also go to the EA site, and choose "Get in the Game" or some thing of that sort, and you wil be able to choose your 4 free games. I downloaded Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Dead Space, and Need for Speed. I now its only 3, but none of the other ones really seemed worth it seeing as how each games needs an additional download of anywhere from 400-500+mb of files.

ele5

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of the games Battlefield: Bad company 2 cannot be moved to your Micro SD card, so it really kills all of your free internal memory.

misterresilient

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
As of 2/13/2012, you get a 60 minute free trial of the game when you go this route. You must click "start trial activation" before you even begin downloading the game content. I didnt hit activate becuase I'm gonna get around that. I found a link for the .apk + the data in the form of a 1.3gb DL. I'm dl/ing right now, so if it works for me, I'll post it no prob

paxchristos

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Speaking of the games Battlefield: Bad company 2 cannot be moved to your Micro SD card, so it really kills all of your free internal memory.

Open up terminal emulator, type in
pm setInstallLocation 2
Reboot
And you can move it to sd.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1