1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question GTA III Quirks?!

Good Evening AC!

I downloaded GTA III about a month ago and I also have the title for my PS2. Wasnt until I was played my PS2 recently, I noticed something missing in my Xperia Play version. If you hve it, just take a look...maybe its just me.

1) Lights on vehicles dont work.
    2) Walls around parking lots and on sides of some roads arent there visually however you or a vehicle will react as if it was
    3) (this is probably a feature purposely left out) you can't do drive by shooting

Little quirks but most (like invisible walls) are a mission by mission inhibitor. (driving fast while being tailed by cops and you smash into a wall.)

No complaining just curious if its a download issue either by me or by phone because my friend with a SGSII has lights!

Love playing it at work though :P
    Former Advisor

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts

Have you tried re-downloading it? Although you might lose your progress if you do that.

Sent from my thumbs to your retinas

Android Central Advisor August 2011 - Late September 2011
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: GTA III Quirks?!

That is my reason for not redownloading. Granted I have beat the game before on a PS2, I wanna see if I can beat it on a cell phone. As hard as that is most cases.
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

Its been updated but like the other poster said you may lose progress unless you find that file on your SDcard and save it then put it into the newly downloaded library Google the pc version to find out how to do this

They were probably left out to conserve space for the cell phone version I.e drive by shooting either that or the developers which I would assume to be rockstar got lazy.

Global Posts
    2,150 Global Posts

I'm sure with an Uzi gun, you could drive by? This was on the SII, that is..