| || |
Sony Xperia X8 - Save Text Messeges
1. How do I save my text messeges/sms into files (word, text, etc) which could be opened in a computer?
2. I've tried "backup" using my phone, which produced a "sbf" file. I saved that "sbf" file into a computer hard drive, but I could not open it.
3. I've tried downloading RSD Lite to open the "sbf" file, but it doesn't work.
4. I've tried downloading a Google Play software called "SMS to text", which seems to give me what I need, but I was not allowed to download that file because, I was told, Google Play does not support my phone (maybe because it is too old already?).
5. I've tried clicking on the "Market" icon in my phone itself to find some software for this purpose, but for some reason it doesn't work (can't open/ go to "Market" at all).