Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Default SmartWatch Section?

Any chance of the Sony SmartWatch getting its own section?

Default Re: SmartWatch Section?

Anyone have this yet?
    SmartWatch | Android Watch - Sony Smartphones (US)

I ordered one. Should be here on Tuesday.

It connects via Bluetooth. My phone (rooted Dinc2 running ICS) seems to be compatible with the apps. Got my fingers crossed. I think it would be nice to be able to see texts on the fly without whipping out the phone.

Can't reply via the watch, but I'll be able to see what's coming in and who's calling.

I hope there's a "silence" capability from the watch. That would be cool.

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

I'm really curious how you'll like it. I have the WIMM One, and it's great!

Just got mine in today. Its pretty nice! Installed a few apps and have been playing around with it. Happy with it so far!

There is an app called 'Modechanger' where you swip to change your phone from normal-vibrate-silent-normal

Pretty nice not having to take out the phone when you get a text, or a phone call you want to answer/deny.

You can also set a 'quick reply' with the messagener app. Overall pretty nice

Just picked one up yesterday and so far I like it. I'm curious how it'll affect the battery life on my phone though. What apps have you installed so far? I use Kik a lot and the notification app for it works pretty well.