The One X is going to drop first

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Given that fact, who is still going to hold out for this phone????

The only phone that gives me pause about the One X is the GSIII, but that will likely be months more of waiting. Plus I'm excited about the One X camera.

Of course, the Ion was supposed to have an incredible camera, but it seems the rest of the phone won't be up to spec with the One X

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for the ion before i choose. Honestly for most people the specs from here on out would be overkill. Dual core phones are enough for daily use. Anything more would be for the small amount of fanatics out there.

Just my opinion tho

hdman#AC

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I too want to wait for the Ion but the vague "Q2" release date is frustrating my desire to do so. If we don't get a more specific release date before the One X comes out I may just have to pick one up if its as nice as all the reviews say.

jprichards

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I am getting the One X.
Sony keep the Ion as the best kept secret ever and pissed me off by releasing tons of similar phones worldwide without and mention or hinting about the US version. They can suck it. HTC will get my money. The SIII was in close contention, but I am ready for a new phone now, and since I am not put off by the smaller storage space or by lack of a mirco sd slot, I'm getting the One X.

Last edited:

jprichards

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I just pre-ordered my HTC One X.
If anyone else here is thinking about it, go to Radio Shack, they have it at $149.99 instead of $199.99 for pre-order only! :D

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I just pre-ordered my HTC One X.
If anyone else here is thinking about it, go to Radio Shack, they have it at $149.99 instead of $199.99 for pre-order only! :D

pre-ordered mine at Best buy for the incentive of a $50 gift card, and I have no idea where a Radio Shack is around here

I'll be curious to see what Samsung does in the mean time

jprichards

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
pre-ordered mine at Best buy for the incentive of a $50 gift card, and I have no idea where a Radio Shack is around here

I'll be curious to see what Samsung does in the mean time

The great part is that with it pre-ordered, but not from AT&T, I can actually wait for the SIII announcement and decide to back out of the radio shack deal then (if I am moved enough to want to wait a few more months). In the end all I would be out was a $50 deposit that will just turn into a gift card for radio shack.

All that being said, I am pretty set on the HTC One X. Samsung would really have to wow me with more that a quad core and a micro sd slot to change my mind.

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
my original reservation, above all else with the One X was the lack of expandable storage. But even Samsung is going that way. If the S3 is not expandable then I doubt it could be substantially better for the same price, if at all

jprichards

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
my original reservation, above all else with the One X was the lack of expandable storage. But even Samsung is going that way. If the S3 is not expandable then I doubt it could be substantially better for the same price, if at all

I totally agree. When I learned the One X would not have the micro sd slot, I was disappointed, but when I thought about my past usage of smart phones, I've never been a "load it up" user, more of a browser, so in the long run it didn't end up being a huge factor.

I am so freaking excited, I can't believe I have to wait two weeks.

DrDubzz

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to put it out of my mind so I'll be pleasantly surprised when it arrives... but really I'll be counting down the days :cool:

Rdecker

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Given that fact, who is still going to hold out for this phone????

The only phone that gives me pause about the One X is the GSIII, but that will likely be months more of waiting. Plus I'm excited about the One X camera.

Of course, the Ion was supposed to have an incredible camera, but it seems the rest of the phone won't be up to spec with the One X
Only 10 Gig of useable memory in the One X killed it for me. I got rid of my iPhone 4 (32 gig) and am just too used to having my media with me for gym works out and such.

I'm hoping Sony will hit the 'ship' button on the ion soon.

jprichards

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Picking my One X up in 2 hours!

I checked out the specs for the just launched SIII and it wasn't game changing enough for me to want to wait. Finally, two weeks of pre-ordered waiting has come to furitiion! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance