Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xperia Arc S hot battery

I just got the Xperia Arc S. Upgraded to android 4.0 love the handset, camera, screen everything about it. Only thing I can fault is the temperature of the battery. It gets so hot after very little use. I don't know if it's just my phone or does anybody else have the same issue and if so, any suggestions as to how it can be reduced?

Sent from my LT18i using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Xperia Arc S hot battery

I can't offer any help. But I can say that you are not alone. I just, like 8 hours ago, got a Sony Xperia Ion and while I was on the phone trying to get the 4G connectivity issue resolved during a phone call to AT&T the battery got extremely hot and the smell was so noxious I had to hang up and walk away from the phone.

I am not happy with this product or it's design. The battery incident is just one of many issue right out of the box. I think I am going to avoid SONY phones in the future.

Default Re: Xperia Arc S hot battery

I have the same phone but I only get a hot battery with extensive use like all devices.