ICS Power Saver widget

osirhc

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been addressed or not (I searched but nothing came up).

I'm having issues with the battery saver widget. It works when you first put it on a screen however it rarely updates the current battery percentage. earlier today it was working and reflected the correct percentage (about 79%) but now my phone is around 15% and the widget reports a constant 48% every time I check it. this happens all the time, I trash the widget and add it again and then it reflects the correct battery level. what's up with this widget? its great when it works!

My biggest (and only complaint) with the ion is the battery life. I love everything about this phone but I'm lucky to get 6 hours out of it. I absolutely depend on my phone making it through the day (or even 3/4 of the way through would be a fair compromise, until I'm home and next to my charger) so this power saver app is very useful to me. however it does me more of a disservice if I'm walking around thinking my battery is at 50% when its actually closer to 20%.

any ideas to what could be the issue?

Sent from my LT28at using Android Central Forums

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I saw what you posted yesterday, so I decided to compare the Power Saver widget against the Battery Monitor app I use from the Market. I haven't noticed any difference between the two regarding battery readings. Not sure where that problem lies for you, unfortunately. Hope it rights itself.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion