Need help updating to ICS.
So, I've installed Sony PC companion and the update starts. It gets to the point where it tells you to unplug the phone, turn it off and wait 5 seconds, plug the cord into the computer and hold down the volume button while plugging the cord into the phone.
I do this, but the update won't continue. The phone has the charging battery icon on the screen and that's it.
What am I doing wrong? Please help.
- 10-23-2012, 12:35 PM #3
- 10-24-2012, 05:38 AM #5
- By 4mooo in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2012, 10:57 AM
- By IMS18 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2012, 12:07 AM
- By bangschr in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2012, 10:46 AM
- By brennan0123 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2010, 06:52 AM
- By knwo in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 12:09 PM