Debating switching from One X to XPeria?

randomdude

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys like Xperia? I'm debating switching from the One X for various reasons. There is some bug in my phone (and other One X's) where texts/calls won't go through for hours at a time and it's been occurring almost every single day. Also, I thought I'd like the larger screen but I kind of want something smaller like my previous phone, Nexus S.

Thoughts?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Sony does a really nice job with their Xperia line. The Timescape UI has a good look to it and stays out of the way. Screen quality is top notch and everything runs smoothly. I would say Sony is definitely worth taking a look at.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys like Xperia? I'm debating switching from the One X for various reasons. There is some bug in my phone (and other One X's) where texts/calls won't go through for hours at a time and it's been occurring almost every single day. Also, I thought I'd like the larger screen but I kind of want something smaller like my previous phone, Nexus S.

Thoughts?

I've never had that problem with my one x , but the Xperia TL looks very enticing. Go for it