- 1 Posts
Trouble with calls
I recently stared having a weird problem with my phone; whenever I make or answer a call the screen goes blank. Even though I remain connected and can continue the conversation, when the call ends I can't do anything, not even switch on/off. The screen stays blank, the buttons don't respond and I have to remove and replace the battery and reboot in order to use it.
If anyone can help me to find a solution I will be most grateful. To give some background; I replaced the entire housing when I smashed the front screen digitiser a few weeks ago it was working fine. I then smashed it again (I know) and replaced just the front screen last week and it started doing this weird behaviour, I had also updated gingerbread a few days before. Finally I reinstalled the OS through the Sony PC Companion but it's still doing it.
- By EmeraldX in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:42 PM
- By dannychaos in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:51 PM
- By redbirds23 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:10 PM
- By arcangel59 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2009, 11:31 PM
- By guitarevan07 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:09 PM