- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
GPS don't start to search
Please, advice on my problem. After some uptime, my WT19i starts having trouble with GPS. When I turn on some application, e.g. navigation, maps or even GPS status, it asks to activate GPS, and after activation doesn't start to search it. I went through the internet, and found problems, when GPS was locking very long time, but in my case it doesn't locks at all, even GPS icon don't flash in notification bar. GPS status and other kind of apps don't help. GPS starts working normally as soon as I reboot my phone.
Thanks in advance!
- By pingpongitore in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 08-16-2012, 02:15 PM
- By jgang06 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 04-21-2011, 04:02 PM
- By Effenhimer in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM
- By ardoreal in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2010, 10:09 AM
- By meyerweb in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2009, 08:13 PM