- 6 Posts
Unexplainable battery drain
I just bought a new extended battery for my Arc S because I thought the other battery was broken, it would deplete almost completly within 4 hours or so. The new one increased the battery life to 10 hours even though the screen was barely on and almost no apps were running. I flashed new roms and kernels, I've reset the phone but it didn't work. Should I just get my phone repaired?
- 05-06-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Unexplainable battery drain
You should diagnose what is causing the drain. Install an app like System Panel, to monitor the cpu usage of apps, and something like GSAM battery monitor to see what is draining the battery.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By theironblitz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2012, 11:22 PM
- By Snipperdo17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:43 PM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 49Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:45 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:40 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:30 PM