- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I turned on the Bluetooth of my Sony ericsson (live with walkman) today and the phone instantly went to reboot screen, and then it continuously rebooted. I connected the phone to my laptop to create a backup on the laptop but USB cable didn't pick my phone, although it charged via laptop.
My phone is running on Android 4.0.
Please help me as this is seriously pissing me off now. I can't find a way to get my phone back!
- By dswartze in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2013, 08:50 AM
- By ajmalajju in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2013, 10:38 AM
- By netarc in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:47 PM
- By sullyjam in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 19Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:43 PM
- By msm_portata in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2011, 08:35 AM