Phone memory issue ( Xperia J)
i new with android..i have xperia J (rooted)
so i look my xperia J have 3 storage..phone memory, internal storage, sd card
i try to swap storage (internal<>sd) with edit "vold.fstab" method.
i success, and now my internal is 32gb and sd 2gb (before internal 2gb, sd 32gb).
the problem is :
-sometime cannot install apps with error storage full
-apps not install in internal (need move manually) (its ok)
-cannot move certain apps from phone memory to internal.
can i know if we can expand phone memory, because im understand apps still required phone memory even we have big internal..
- 12-05-2013, 05:42 AM #2
- 12-05-2013, 05:43 AM #3
- 01-11-2014, 10:25 PM #4
Re: Phone memory issue ( Xperia J)
I think the problem is you've swaped your memory round but your phone still recognize's the
2gb as your internal memory although you've put 32gb in its place,it maybe a default on
the phone and there's nothing you can do?
Posted via Android Central App
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2014, 04:21 AM
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 14Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:35 PM
- By 04redgto in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2013, 09:41 AM
- By mcaspe1 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:13 PM
- By DroidArmy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM