Xperia V - Lost Power During Upgrade To Latest Nightly
User of Cyganmod for Android.
( I had around 35 % battery , my stupid misstake )
Friday at work I discovered an new nightly and thought wow.
Well, I downloaded it using CM Downloader and show a sign “ Go to recovery “
I hit ok on that and the phone restarted for upgrading and I saw the SONY logo then it got black.
Thought it was a standard before booting up, later after work I tried to start phone up.
No respond, just blink 3 times right led light. So I got home and put in charger. But I cant get it up running.
I believe I got the clockwork installed ClockworkMod Recovery.
All boot just flashing red light .
Tips of any kind is more then welcome
- 11-16-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- 11-16-2013, 01:01 PM #4
- 11-16-2013, 01:15 PM #6
- 11-16-2013, 02:10 PM #8
Sounds like it's bricked. Someone else had the same issue last week and I believe he was told the only solution was to find someone who offers JTAG services
They might be able to recover it. Good luck
Posted via Android Central App"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:27 AM
- By prissysox in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
- By peacemag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:42 AM