Xperia V - Lost Power During Upgrade To Latest Nightly
User of Cyganmod for Android.
( I had around 35 % battery , my stupid misstake )
Friday at work I discovered an new nightly and thought wow.
Well, I downloaded it using CM Downloader and show a sign “ Go to recovery “
I hit ok on that and the phone restarted for upgrading and I saw the SONY logo then it got black.
Thought it was a standard before booting up, later after work I tried to start phone up.
No respond, just blink 3 times right led light. So I got home and put in charger. But I cant get it up running.
I believe I got the clockwork installed ClockworkMod Recovery.
All boot just flashing red light .
Tips of any kind is more then welcome
- 11-16-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- 11-16-2013, 01:01 PM #4
- 11-16-2013, 01:15 PM #6
- 11-16-2013, 02:10 PM #8
Sounds like it's bricked. Someone else had the same issue last week and I believe he was told the only solution was to find someone who offers JTAG services
They might be able to recover it. Good luck
Posted via Android Central App
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:27 AM
- By prissysox in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 11-20-2013, 12:47 PM
- By Misterb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
- By peacemag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:42 AM