- 26 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is there anyway to install apps on the memory card in Jelly Bean 4.1.2? I can't do it on my Xperia M and that is a nuisance to me since two gigs is all but full. I have a huge 16GB memory card but it's not used fully as I can't install apps on it. I had to uninstall some apps as I don't want my phone to be slow.
- 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM #2
Re: Limited Storage
System settings - applications - app (an app you want to store on the SD card). If the option "move to SD card" is there then you can move part of the app. The entire app is not move able due to security issues.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app
- By findwaldo in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 17Last Post: 10-19-2016, 07:12 AM
- By honevs in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:34 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 03:25 AM
- By addovox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:52 PM
- By abarzua21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 07:57 PM