- 03-08-2014, 03:08 PM #2
Re: Xperia ion how to disable auto power off
Do you mean the screen timeout? Or is the phone actually powering off completely on its own?
If you're talking about the screen timeout, there's really no way to keep it on constantly. You can go to Settings>Display>Sleep and adjust it anywhere from 15 seconds to 30 minutes (at least, those are the intervals on my phone).
- By Mihir Bhatt in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-21-2015, 08:42 AM
- By bobniborg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:02 PM
- By Dr_Droid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:51 PM
- By vw83 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 09:25 AM
- By Signtist in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:06 PM