1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Front Facing Camera

How could SE leave out a Front Facing Camera? /sigh

Global Posts
    1,117 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Well, no Google Software could be plenty motivation to say no to such a feature?

Who cares, if you don't like it, just get another device, the Galaxy S2 is very much similar to this device, excellent display, fast(ER) processor, Gingerbread, MHL(which is essentially HDMI connection that allows you to use the Micro USB port to charge and stream content at the same time, in HD), and I think we could add that they both have pretty good build quality, I haven't held both devices personally, but I held the X10 and Vibrant, very much alike, both have very nice feel to it.

So essentially speaking, you don't even need to complain, both have excellent cameras as well(one's better 1080p...)
    Devices: Samsung Nexus S 4.0.1(alpha, of course), Samsung Vibrant 2.3.5 CM7 w/ Glitch Kernel v13, broken HTC Dream, and a Google Cr-48 with Ubuntu 11.10

The arc looks very sleek. I would like to handle it to see what its like.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

As much as the front facing camera is intriguing, I am not a user who looks at it as a necessity. I think lacking a FFC may come to limit certain functions of new apps in the future (possibly a facial recognition scan to unlock. who knows) but that is left up to 'what ifs'.