Xperia X10 Mini Rooting Problem

Aaphid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Not sure which forum to put this post but this looks about the closest I can find.

I've been trying to root my X10 mini but haven't succeeded yet. I have followed the instructions here:-
Rooting and xrecovery ? Xperia custom roms
and I’ve plugged the phone into my laptop running XP. The laptop automatically mounts the phone so I manually hit safely eject. After that I run super one click and it gets to “Waiting For Device” and then stops. I’ve tried quiting s1c and then restarting the phone and then running s1c again. Same waiting message. I've also tried pulling down the status bar and unmount the USB storage instead of safely ejecting and then running s1c but it's still the same stopping at "Waiting for Device" message.

Any Ideas?

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Not sure which forum to put this post but this looks about the closest I can find.

I've been trying to root my X10 mini but haven't succeeded yet. I have followed the instructions here:-
Rooting and xrecovery ? Xperia custom roms
and I’ve plugged the phone into my laptop running XP. The laptop automatically mounts the phone so I manually hit safely eject. After that I run super one click and it gets to “Waiting For Device” and then stops. I’ve tried quiting s1c and then restarting the phone and then running s1c again. Same waiting message. I've also tried pulling down the status bar and unmount the USB storage instead of safely ejecting and then running s1c but it's still the same stopping at "Waiting for Device" message.

Any Ideas?
READ ALL THIS POST FIRST

go to xda developers then go here
[TOOL] [UPDATE 22/03/2011] Flashtool BETA version 0.2.9.1 - xda-developers
and then Download FlashTool version 0.2.8 for x10 mini
that will get you rooted and read this for some help
[FLASHTOOL GUIDE] HOW TO for n00bies - Page 43 - xda-developers

but look for a "rom" firmware for your phone some of the firmware here will work but make sure they will say or go to the site you had and flash that go to the market and get superuser its free before you flash the rom rooting will get you out of cycling so just root nothing more an go to market install superuser then go back and finish flashing xrecovery then rom and what ever else you want to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze