Orange logo ?

Stevenojobs

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I want to buy this great phone but i'm on Orange and as you know Orange always print they f****** logo on the phone they sell on renew contract... It's a shame that a so classy phone get ruined by a crappy logo and the only thought that everytime i will look at my phone there will be this logo make me don't want anymore the phone...

I want to know if (because it's well known that with solvent you can sometimes remove it) for thoses who have this phone, do you think the solvent is going to damage the back ? Sometimes when it's plastic it ruin everything. And if someone has the logo if he can try :p...

I know there one chance on a million that someone who has THIS phone, on THIS carrier, come to THIS site and look at MY thread but we never know...

untitled2.png

Last edited:

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Get on ebay, replacement back with no branding about ?10. I know what you mean, i don't like it but its gonna be covered soon with a little green android!

Also for the love of god don't use the orange homescreen, its horrible! Launcherpro cures all :)

Stevenojobs

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know that the logo was on the battery cover ! i'm used to the iPhone and forget that we can actually open the phone lol.

When you say orange homescreen, you mean the theme or just the wallpaper ?

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
The orange themed homescreen, as opposed to say launcherpro, or the sony ericsson homescreen. I HATE orange bloatware, its god awful. My business phone is full of it, its shocking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie