Video Settings For MediaScape??

hunted

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok i have been re-encoding video for years for my phones, but with the x10 i am so confused.. i set my software ffmpegx to the max settings for the phone (taken from a video pre loaded on phone) ffmpegx tells me said settings are wrong?? not divisable by 16 or something like that..
so i found some of my own!! however when i play video in mediascape it has black borders all the way around the screen??? BUT same file played in mixing lite app (from store free and awesome) will give me FULL screen? WTF please tell me i can get mediascape to play in full screen for my own encodes...

in my opinion the x10 should of come with the apps mediascape timescape but left the rest of the phone alone as i see little of much use outside of those apps that is groundbreaking then we could of had android 2.0 or 2.1 from now!! stupid sony shooting ones self in the foot for some wallpaper.

palace35mm

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi hunted
once you play the file in Mediascape did you try to double click the movie and i think it shold get you the full screen.
lemme know if this worked.
Also if you chage the resolution of the video to 854x480 you should get full screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay