Sony Tablet S for $325!

jhmaynard

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
So yes, there is a catch. As in any good tabloid newsrag, I baited you with a good headline. Anyway, Best Buy has a special running, two actually. One is $100 off any tablet if you sign up for a 2-year contract on a mobile broadband device (like a mifi or overdrive). And they are also giving away free gift cards, including $75 gift card with any $500 purchase.

So no, I didn't walk out of there paying just $325, but I still got a nice deal on the Sony. I was interested in it but was wondering if the Kindle Fire would cause a price drop (but I'm tired of waiting to get my tablet!). Plus, I was already thinking of getting a mifi device (for the wife's ipad, the tablet S, kids touches, etc.). And if you don't think that gift card is worthwhile, I don't believe it. If you are reading this forum, you like electronics and gadgets, so you will get full use of that gift card. In fact, just turn around and buy some accessories for your new tablet! (Or if cash is your thing, turn around and sell that gift card for 90% of its value.)

So it's a good deal if you fit the right criteria. Of course, the tablet needed charging right out of the box, but sometime soon I hope to get my grubby little hands all over it. The Best Buy dude seemed pretty jazzed about the S. Anyway, just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone else fits the needs and wants to get a nice deal.

Last edited:

jhmaynard

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
This was in the Best Buy Sunday ad insert for the Nashville area on October 2. Keep your eye out. I think Best Buy has different promos in different areas.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar