Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tablet won't charge when plugged in

my tablet wont show the light when I plug it in unless I push it hard

Default Re: my tablet wont charge when plugged in

doyou know what to do mine wont charge at all

thats what she said

it's the interface too loose?

Thumbs up Re: my tablet wont charge when plugged in

OMG MINES TOO! Mines does the EXACT same thing! And i can't get a new charger unless its online.And it costs 50 dollars!

I just went thru the same problem with the Nexus 7. Everyone thought it was a software issue, it turned out to be that the USB mini port had become wide because of repeated insertions of the power/data cord. If you have a USB mini port, it could be your problem.

sent from my Filemate Clear T720

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Sense 6

Interesting how it's always the budget tablets that have this issue with charging ports.

I've had an Impression 10 i10-80 tablet for a while and the thing just won't charge without having to completely power it down. Nowadays, it won't even charge at all!

My sero pro did that and I found that using my phone charger instead of the seros charger solved the problem

Hi there! I am having the same problem with my iRulu AX107, I know it is chinease but it works fine. My problem is the battery charges but when it reaches 10-20% it makes a jump to 40-50%. You will see in the images below. It does the same when I am using it, for example I put a youtube video when 80% of charge and let it be until 4%. It took just 90 minutes to go through... What happens to my battery? My tablet was bought only 3 month ago!! I tried using both chargers, the real one that comes with it (1.8A) and the USB cable from my samsung (1A).
    I put my problem to avoid opening a new topic, I think it is more or less the same

Here the screenshots:
    Tablet won't charge when plugged in-2180577screenshot2014030110.png
    Tablet won't charge when plugged in-2180576screenshot2014030110.png

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas...2014030110.png
    http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas...2014030110.png

byes

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 8.0 and i have the problem that it wont charge, so i had the battery replaced and that did not work then the cable and that worked for a while but now it wont charge again. SOME ONE HELP please

Angry Re: Tablet won't charge when plugged in

my irulu tablet wont charge either.....
    Grrrrrr.....