- 90 Posts
Broken Volume Button
On my Coby Kyros mid7012 tablet I found my volume button broke. I cannot turn down my volume without going into the settings menu. I can turn up the vole with it but not turn it down. So my question is: is there an easy way to pop off some cover and fix it?
Band Geeks Rule!
- 10-06-2012, 06:27 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Broken Volume Button
Maybe, try a utility knife (razor knife) carefully around the top / bottom edges. I had another tablet I was going to trash (sd card problem inserting) after popping the cover off I found 2 sd cards jammed inside. I straightened the socket housing until the cards inserted correctly, snapped the cover back on & now that problem is fixed. Still a piece of junk but now it is a "working" piece of junk.
- By endershadow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2012, 09:11 PM
- By franky_402 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2010, 04:55 PM
- By Steve66 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:44 AM
- By bss in forum Incredible AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:27 AM
- By gsontag in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2009, 07:58 PM