- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
ViewSonic ViewPad E10 download space. and Kindle
I'm new to the Android/Tablet world, and loving it!
I have two questions:
My problem is that when I start a download it says I don't have enough disck space in my SDcard? This is although I have well over 13gig free space.
I try to find where I can decide where my downloads are to be placed in the settings of the Veiwpad but I don't seem to find where I can make these changes.
The other question is with my Kindle app that came with my tablet. I've bought two books through amazon/kindle
,when I try to download them with the Kindle app they always get interrupted. This means I can't read any books on my ViewPad E10 although it came with the Kindle app already installed.
I will apreciate any kind of help. Scincerly, Mario
- 01-03-2013, 07:53 AM #3
Re: ViewSonic ViewPad E10 download space. and Kindle
Should be an option when installing to put it on the card or internal. Or does it download to internal first always and then transfer it if you chose to install to the card?
- By cognus in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
- By IanMcB in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 02:29 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 09-21-2010, 02:12 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 72Last Post: 08-31-2010, 08:38 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 55Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:54 PM