- 3 Posts
ViewSonic ViewPad E10 download space. and Kindle
I'm new to the Android/Tablet world, and loving it!
I have two questions:
My problem is that when I start a download it says I don't have enough disck space in my SDcard? This is although I have well over 13gig free space.
I try to find where I can decide where my downloads are to be placed in the settings of the Veiwpad but I don't seem to find where I can make these changes.
The other question is with my Kindle app that came with my tablet. I've bought two books through amazon/kindle
,when I try to download them with the Kindle app they always get interrupted. This means I can't read any books on my ViewPad E10 although it came with the Kindle app already installed.
I will apreciate any kind of help. Scincerly, Mario
- 01-03-2013, 06:53 AM #3
- By cognus in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM
- By ratdog07067 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:29 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 19Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:12 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 72Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:38 AM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 55Last Post: 08-11-2010, 12:54 PM