- 1 Posts
Bought a Cheap Tab for my lad and can't install "google play services"
Hey all as above I Bought a Cheap Tab for my lad. He is only young so thought about how long it will lat before he drops it
Anyway it's a Sanei n77 the only reason I bought it for him it because of his love for watching Minecraft videos on Youtube.
So me knowing Zero about android I went to the google play app "thing" got the youtube app and when I try to open it it says I need"google play services"
so than I go back to the store leech it and run the installer and it gives me
Application Not Installed
And than it say's nothing more.
Has anyone any ideas?
also on the off topic
Some of the "apps" have like a "windows 8 button" background and the others are transparent any idea how I can get them all transparent?
- 12-31-2012, 11:24 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Bought a Cheap Tab for my lad and can't install "google play services"
I have a ViewPad e10 and have similar issues unfortunately...
As I understand it some tabs are not supported by google.play. maybe yours is one of them? there is a list from google.play that lists all the supported tablets, if yours isnt on it it seems as if it is up to the producer to have to get a license or something... I dont know exactly.
either way itss unfortunate that having a tablet that runs on a Androis OS that you cant have access either the Android market or google play.
- 12-31-2012, 01:21 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 10:40 AM #4
- By mad-dog74 in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2013, 10:26 PM
- By secrecyguy in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2011, 03:44 AM
- By curney in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:13 AM
- By Senden in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:17 PM
- By choke818 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 33Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:44 PM