Good Set of Tools for ROOTED Device D2pad Internet Tablet from Big Lots
I purchased the D2pad Internet Tablet from Best Buy (D2 PAD). Since the device came rooted, I'm interested in finding out a good tool set that I should have on hand! I installed SuperSu, Titanium Backup, ES File Explorer and Terminal Emulation Software. Is there anything else I should install? I plan to use this device as an E-Reader, Music Player, Light Video Viewing and Web Surfer.
The one I purchased has the Allwinner A10 (1.2) GHz processor, 1 GB DDR II and 4 GB NAND FLASH with 800 X 400 WVGA Display? Model DII PAD_WH
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Loving Android a LINUX OS i.e. UNIX Unleashed!
- 01-03-2013, 01:51 PM #2
- 81 Posts
Re: Good Set of Tools for ROOTED Device D2pad Internet Tablet from Big Lots
I bought the D2 Pad for my kids. A must have is to get Google Play Store on there. You can use Titanium Backup or ES File Explorer to set it as a system/app. Other thing I've done to it is change the LCD Density to 120. That'll require a build.prop edit. Then everything else is up to you. I put Google Now and Google Ears on it and use Apex Launcher.
- 03-09-2013, 08:15 AM #4
- By 8japps dev in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2012, 08:55 AM
- By whiteshadow001 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 7Last Post: 12-03-2011, 04:50 AM
- By RUSH in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-01-2011, 06:05 PM
- By ultravisitor in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 28Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:40 AM
- By weenerdog3443 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2010, 03:40 PM