- 5 Posts
Cheap android laptop? Good or bad option?
Hi there. I have been looking at a very cheap 7" android laptop with 800mhz processor and 256mb ram. It runs android 2.2. I know it's a outdated version but I just want something I can use Internet on and maybe run Linux on it. It would be something I wouldn't be too worried about if it got slightly damaged as I travel around a lot at the moment. Let me know what you think.
Sent from my HANNSpad SN70T31
- 01-02-2013, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Cheap android laptop? Good or bad option?
"Craig 7" tablet is on clearance for $50 at CVS. Model is CMP741e"
This was posted on a hot deals website last week. Runs at like 1ghz and has 1gb or ram. From what I have read it seems to be decent. Does not come with Google play out of the box though so will require some work to get that. But has 4.0 so should be much better than the one you are looking at. I am thinking of picking one up for my daughter's and as a entry for myself into the android world.
Edit: My bad, this was in the tablet forum and just assumed you meant tablet. But why not get a tablet with better specs?
- By justo1013 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2011, 04:05 PM
- By zizo79 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 67Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:17 PM
- By sun2d in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:20 PM
- By Youssef7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:01 PM
- By evolutionary#AC in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:25 PM