MID M729 Android Tablet

liteninn

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi I bought an android tablet for the grankids. It is a MID M729 Android Tablet PC running 4.0 IceCream Sandwich according to the box/specs. It has some pretty amazing and cool features for the price I paid, however the user manual leaves a lot to be desired as it is small as heck !!

Does anyone know of a printable online version I have not been able to find one.

Thanks...........................

Gangling

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi:
I'm thinking we bought from the same people. I have a small manual also.
What I have done over the last several hours is search for video on youtube to help me.
Beyond that try searching for Kocaso M729 or M729b.
That helped me a bit.
Good Luck.
Gang

Verste Investments

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the same tablet and you are correct, it has a lot to be desired, not only because it's too small which causes eye strain, but also because the instructions are not detailed enough. I am on the east coast and my time is one hour slower than actual time, yet there is no way to correct time. I went to the manual and all it says is turn to page 13. Page 13 tells how to set alarm, not time. Did you have this problem and if so, how did you rectify it?

Cula Jackson

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi I bought an android tablet for the grankids. It is a MID M729 Android Tablet PC running 4.0 IceCream Sandwich according to the box/specs. It has some pretty amazing and cool features for the price I paid, however the user manual leaves a lot to be desired as it is small as heck !!

Does anyone know of a printable online version I have not been able to find one.

Thanks...........................

papy1950

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
no pdf file can you re upload link ?
Not Found

The requested URL /Drivers/Android 4.0 Tablet Manuals/ProTab2XL/EN - PROTAB2XL - Manual Android 4.0.pdf was not found on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC