- 1 Posts
Help rooting Tablet.
Hi , i`m new in those sorts of things , like linux or rooting . I have a serioux s733tab (cheap thing) and i want to root it . Now before i do something stupid i started doing some research and i couldn't find any info on how to root this device . On the serioux home site , again , i couldn't find any info of some sort . If you guys have the same problem or on other devices , post here . And if you could help me , that would be much appreciated . The tablet runs android 4.0.4 version (404 lol) .
- 04-10-2013, 11:01 PM #2
Re: Help rooting Tablet.
Since this tablet uses the generic Samsung-based 1Ghz Cortex-A8 CPU like most budget android tablets, you can probably use SuperOneClick:SuperOneClick | shortfuse.org
I've already rooted a Leader Impression 10 i10-80 and used the tool to flash a KustomKreme V.1.0 custom ROM for a Nextbook 7P, and since both said tabs use the same Cortex-A8's, it should work for you. However, I'd look around at forums like xda-developers and see if your particular device has a thread pertaining to rooting and such. (or if none is present, you can start one there as well)
- 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM #3
- By Zaiaku in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Nivek in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2010, 10:22 PM
- By angelsfaninsc in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:18 AM
- By chris droid in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2010, 06:25 PM
- By SGTSTEW75#AC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2010, 01:15 AM