Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help rooting Tablet.

Hi , i`m new in those sorts of things , like linux or rooting . I have a serioux s733tab (cheap thing) and i want to root it . Now before i do something stupid i started doing some research and i couldn't find any info on how to root this device . On the serioux home site , again , i couldn't find any info of some sort . If you guys have the same problem or on other devices , post here . And if you could help me , that would be much appreciated . The tablet runs android 4.0.4 version (404 lol) .

Global Posts
    699 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSPA Official

Default Re: Help rooting Tablet.

Since this tablet uses the generic Samsung-based 1Ghz Cortex-A8 CPU like most budget android tablets, you can probably use SuperOneClick:SuperOneClick | shortfuse.org

I've already rooted a Leader Impression 10 i10-80 and used the tool to flash a KustomKreme V.1.0 custom ROM for a Nextbook 7P, and since both said tabs use the same Cortex-A8's, it should work for you. However, I'd look around at forums like xda-developers and see if your particular device has a thread pertaining to rooting and such. (or if none is present, you can start one there as well)

Default Re: Help rooting Tablet.

I have a nextbook 7 I'd like to root...can anyone walk me through it?