- 21 Posts
7" Tablets: Cube U21GT (4.1) vs PiPo U1 Pro (vs Ainol Novo 7 Fire)
Hi I'm new to tablets but have owned an Android phone for some time -
I am looking for some advice on 7" Android tablets with 1280x800 IPS screen
On my short list for now are:
Cube U21GT (4.1) 16GB -
Rockchip RK3066, 1.6GHz, Cortex A9 dual core; GPU: Mali 400 MP4 4 cores - NO Bluetooth.
PiPo U1 Pro 16GB -
Rockchip 3066 Cortex A9,1.6GHz,Dual-core CPU+Quad-core GPU Mali 400 MP4 - Bluetooth 2.1
I am also considering - because of the reputation of the AML8726-M6 compatibility with XBMC -
Ainol Novo 7 Fire 16GB (even though it is still Android 4.0.4 - can it be upgraded to 4.1?)
Dual Core AMLogic AML8726-M6 1.5GHz + GPU: Dual Core Mali 400*2 3D - Bluetooth 2.1
There other new offerings using quad-core processors but I had been advised to avoid models using the GC1000 GPU
ref: starting with Post #4 of Ainol's Quad Core ERA..
and this article
Thanks for any help,
- 04-21-2013, 09:42 PM #2
Re: 7" Tablets: Cube U21GT (4.1) vs PiPo U1 Pro (vs Ainol Novo 7 Fire)
Hi there, Vincent!
Just bought a china tablet named 'IFive Mini2' last week and it is awesome! Light and very clear graphics!
It has 1280x800 IPS screen, RK 3066, Jelly Bean OS. With bluetooth, dual x quad core. You can check it out.
- By mrtonk in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 12-26-2011, 06:16 PM
- By jcole01272 in forum webOSReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:17 PM
- By kwanbis in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-12-2010, 12:46 PM
- By VDub2174 in forum Android AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2009, 12:31 PM