Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 700 of 1057
Like Tree107Likes
  1. #676  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Does this update do anything to root?
    Michael Vieux likes this.
  2. #677  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
    Does this update do anything to root?
    This would be helpful to know.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. #678  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by kylecordiano View Post
    I did not stop the Google Services Framework, I cleared the data and then went into settings and checked for the update. I had to clear the framework twice before I got the update.
    How do you access Google Services Framework? Do you need to be rooted? I searched for it using ES File Explorer and couldn't find it.
  4. #679  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I just got the update and now I can't get app updates in Google Play. It's says error connecting to server. I had four apps that have updates available today and none would update.

    Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
  5. #680  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by gberpa View Post
    How do you access Google Services Framework? Do you need to be rooted? I searched for it using ES File Explorer and couldn't find it.
    Go to settings-> apps-> scroll over to all-> find Google Services Framework-> click clear data. Then go to settings and check for the update.
  6. #681  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Vieux View Post
    This would be helpful to know.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Sorry to say but I am not rooted so I am not sure. The update seems to be only maintenance only so I would assume it would be ok. Android version 4.2.1 is the same.
  7. #682  
    hopefulfarm's Avatar

    Posts
    747 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 on the Nook Color

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Just wondering if anyone had a car mount/dock for this? Like a dash mount?

    My coworker has a new Garmin Nuvi (2797 I think) and it's the same size as this tablet. I could see a variety of uses (play movies, use as GPS) for it.

    cleared Frameworks and no update yet.
  8. #683  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by kylecordiano View Post
    Go to settings-> apps-> scroll over to all-> find Google Services Framework-> click clear data. Then go to settings and check for the update.
    Thanks. Coming from HC 3.1, didn't know about the scroll to get 'All Apps'. After doing the steps,
    System Update says its current. My build is P756.6.01.00 so maybe the update will come later.
  9. #684  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    To access Google framework, go to settings, pick apps, go to all apps, then scroll down to it.

    Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
  10. #685  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by gberpa View Post
    Thanks. Coming from HC 3.1, didn't know about the scroll to get 'All Apps'. After doing the steps,
    System Update says its current. My build is P756.6.01.00 so maybe the update will come later.
    It took me two times to get the update. You will get it very soon.
  11. #686  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by kylecordiano View Post
    It took me two times to get the update. You will get it very soon.
    Are you rooted?
  12. #687  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
    Are you rooted?
    No I am not.
  13. #688  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadb123 View Post
    I just got the update and now I can't get app updates in Google Play. It's says error connecting to server. I had four apps that have updates available today and none would update.

    Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
    Can anyone else confirm or deny this is a widespread issue?
  14. #689  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I received the update but it couldn't install. I am rooted. Has anyone who is rooted been able to install it?
  15. #690  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
    I received the update but it couldn't install. I am rooted. Has anyone who is rooted been able to install it?
    I think xboxexpert noted that the update was odexed and if you are using the deodexed ROM he posted it will not work. I assume he is going to go back and redo his steps to put it into a new deodexed version when he has time.
  16. #691  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I am rooted but still on stock ROM.
  17. #692  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I am still unable to update any installed apps on Google Play since I did the system update. Am I the only one out there with thus is issue?

    Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
  18. #693  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Do you have a backup you can use?
  19. #694  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadb123 View Post
    I am still unable to update any installed apps on Google Play since I did the system update. Am I the only one out there with thus is issue?

    Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app
    Sorry, but can't help as my update hasn't come through yet.
    Any help from Hi sense? When I go to their site vs ASUS, I wonder. As I have
    one more week on my return window, I am seriously thinking the ASUS MeMo pad HD 7 ME173x
    with 16 GB of flash at $149 might be better From others in my PC club, I know ASUS provides OS updates.
    Not that I am unhappy with the Hisense (except for camera use) good speed, screen, simple, plain vanilla interface, etc.
  20. #695  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I think ASUS puts up kernel source on their website, a big plus, but I don't think 8 GB more flash trumps the rest of the Sero 7's advantages. I don't have a Sero 7 Pro yet and I don't know if anyone has tried to install Mounts2SD yet but it should take care of moving all apps, app data, and Dalvik and app cache to the SD card. I have it on my HTC EVO 4G and have no problems installing whatever apps I want.
  21. #696  
    hopefulfarm's Avatar

    Posts
    747 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 on the Nook Color

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by NatsuMatto View Post
    Can anyone else confirm or deny this is a widespread issue?
    I can't get updates in the Play store today. SAME error as noted above.

    However, my tablet has not yet updated. Still on P756.6.01.01.00 so for some reason I doubt it is related to the update.

    So do we all go to the Hisense website and start complaining?
  22. #697  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulfarm View Post
    I can't get updates in the Play store today. SAME error as noted above.

    However, my tablet has not yet updated. Still on P756.6.01.01.00 so for some reason I doubt it is related to the update.

    So do we all go to the Hisense website and start complaining?
    I know this doesn't help, but I have no problems with app updates.
    Tablet not updated and is rooted.

    By all, how many people have reported having the problem? Just the 2 on this site or are there others.

    I would think it's more likely a Google Play issue

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
  23. #698  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I had this problem earlier today....no update...rooted...stock ROM. I restored to an earlier backup and no longer have the problem.
  24. #699  
    hopefulfarm's Avatar

    Posts
    747 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,247 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM7 on the Nook Color

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    I too think it's Google Play related.


    So anyone know where I go to pitch a b&tch to Google?? If you go to support.google.com/googleplay their "contact us" section just continually loops you back through to a bunch of articles. BOO.
  25. #700  

    Default Re: Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

    Quote Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
    I had this problem earlier today....no update...rooted...stock ROM. I restored to an earlier backup and no longer have the problem.
    For others having the problem.
    Log out of your Google account and log back in.
    Especially if you've been clearing Google Services.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    hopefulfarm and 72Bobby like this.
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. No video picture, only sound, help!
    By mmontel in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. Why no video editing?
    By aokusman1 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. syncing media (pictures, music, videos) with macbook pro
    By thechidz in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 10:10 PM
  4. no music and no video after update, HELP!
    By lgr2020 in forum Samsung Moment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM
  5. No video playback
    By cianpop in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 09:52 AM

Posting Permissions