Hisense Sero 7 Pro - Unboxing pictures (no video)

Take57

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm feeling sadly neglected having not received the update yet. Maybe it's being pushed by a single homebrew PC running Windows XP and a dialup line somewhere in a backroom in Shandong province:p
[EDIT: Go figure. Update just came in. Really haven't notice much difference. Hope it allows Maps to play nice. Would have been nice to see a changelog attached]

Last edited:

gberpa

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I cleared the Google Services Framework twice and than I hit the update button and I got the update.
Not sure what you did. I stopped Google services running as 2 separate items and rebooted. Nothing happens. What do you mean by 'update' button?

Last edited:

hopefulfarm

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
have not rec'd the update either. Currently on P765.6.01.01.00

I've shut down and rebooted a lot the past week. Guess Hisense is taking their time pushing this update.

Last edited:

kylecordiano

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what you did. I stopped Google services running as 2 separate items and rebooted. Nothing happens. What do you mean by 'update' button?

I did not stop the Google Services Framework, I cleared the data and then went into settings and checked for the update. I had to clear the framework twice before I got the update.

gberpa

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I did not stop the Google Services Framework, I cleared the data and then went into settings and checked for the update. I had to clear the framework twice before I got the update.

How do you access Google Services Framework? Do you need to be rooted? I searched for it using ES File Explorer and couldn't find it.

Tadb123

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got the update and now I can't get app updates in Google Play. It's says error connecting to server. I had four apps that have updates available today and none would update.

Sent from my M470BSA using AC Forums mobile app

kylecordiano

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
How do you access Google Services Framework? Do you need to be rooted? I searched for it using ES File Explorer and couldn't find it.

Go to settings-> apps-> scroll over to all-> find Google Services Framework-> click clear data. Then go to settings and check for the update.