- 2 Posts
Q88 Allwinner tablet problem with sound
I have a sound problem with my recent Q88 Allwinner tablet. It was working perfectly until i connect him to a small pc speakers. The sound was perfect. The problem was when i disconnect the pc speakers. the original tablet speaker just stop playing and now it only give sound with headphones or exterior speakers. the original tablet speaker don`t work since i connect exterior speakers.
Could it be some firmware or software problem? I aprecciate your help please.
- 09-18-2013, 06:48 PM #2
Re: Q88 Allwinner tablet problem with sound
Welcome to Android Central! On the tablet's notification area, do you see a headphone symbol when anything is plugged into the headphone jack? If so, does it remain when you unplug it? If so, I'd guess that there's a problem with your headphone jack--it still thinks your speakers are plugged in, so the tablet's own speakers are turned off.
You could try plugging and unplugging your speakers or headphones a few times, a little vigorously, in case some contact is stuck.
- 09-20-2013, 11:53 AM #4
- By JS5579 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:31 AM
- By Snareman in forum LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:12 AM
- By amadoff#CB in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:50 PM
- By dcrimmy in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 05:33 AM
- By Dan Watson in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM